Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where "We" Came From: The Post in Which I Wax Poetic About Relationships and Make you Vomit a Little in Your Mouth

On very rare occasions, we as people are lucky enough to meet another individual around whom we immediately feel completely and totally comfortable. You trip over curbs or accidentally spit when you talk or make an inappropriate comment at the worst possible time and it doesn’t matter. After a few short weeks, you really can’t imagine your life without that person involved in some huge way … and even have trouble remembering your life before him or her. That’s how you know you’ve found a best friend. Or future spouse.

My relationship with Scott is like that.

(Yes, I can hear you retching. Believe me, I never thought I'd be such a sap.)

While we don’t see eye to eye on everything (he doesn’t like cake….yeah …. I know), for the most part we share similar values and goals. We both love theme parks, reading, biking, hiking, and exploring the world around us.

This blog is a bit of a mix. You know, like kitchen sink cookies, with everything thrown in for taste, texture, or just because you have it in your pantry. Confused? Stick with me, I'll do my best to at the very least entertain you.

No comments:

Post a Comment