Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Day is Bananas

Every so often, I will walk into my office’s break room and find a banana on the table, sitting innocently, just…there. Today was one of those days.

A few months back, finding a banana on the break room table was a weekly occurrence. In fact, one of the bananas was accompanied by a note: “Eat me! I’m a banana.”

There is no real point to sharing this on my blog (hello random), except I find the banana mystery strangely perplexing. Who is this mysterious banana dropper? What is wrong with the bananas that they have been abandoned in the break room? Does the banana dropper think that some of us in the office are potassium deficient, leaving bananas as a public service?

Also, is the banana dropper the same person who left a Barbara Streisand CD on the break room table one day, with a post-it noting: “FREE!”

1 comment:

  1. Or the person who left two packs of wintergreen tic-tacs?

    It is quite the mystery...let's play Nancy Drew and solve it :0)

    ReplyDelete